We have a number of openings in our software development organization (see job descriptions below). Do our spirit, vision and technology fit with your career aspirations? Do you believe you can make a positive difference joining our team? If so, please address your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhiteHeron Software is expanding its software development team, a tight-knit, talented group of highly motivated software engineers, based in Paris and Nevers, responsible for delivering a full-featured, tailored profit and pricing management solution.
We’re looking for a Senior Java/Groovy Developer, who will be a key member of the team and assist in its back-end development (core application logic, database, data and application integration, API and other back-end processes) as well as testing and debugging of any back-end application or system.
Our solutions are written in Java although the business model and rules are written in Groovy. As a result, the functional rules remain clean and easily readable for a non-technical person. We’ve chosen MongoDb for data storage and an AngularJS front-end with internal logic based on Event Sourcing, an innovative architecture which facilitates maintenance tasks and improves performance.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the evolution and improvement of our back-end systems
- Improve the functional parameterization DSL in order to simplify its syntax and enhance the productivity of business consultants
- Train business consultants in using the DSL and other related tools
- Assist the Technical Director in architectural choices, development strategy and recruitment of other team members
Frequently used terms in our technical universe: Java, Groovy, DSL, MongoDb, Event-Sourcing, AngularJs, Kanban, Gradle, Guice, Git, REST, Jira, Agile.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A BTS in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java/Groovy development, preferably having already written a DSL in Groovy
- Curious, drawn to development environments and technical challenges, you are open to sharing your knowledge and savoir-faire
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE (A PLUS)
- Prior experience working for a software publisher
- Prior work experience with automatic deployment
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Long-term, full-time contract
- Health benefits coverage
- Convivial atmosphere based on company culture
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Competitive salary